will complete a health questionnaire, have their temperature checked, and wear a mask at all times as they enter our community. Guests will be escorted throughout their tours of specific areas and accommodations. Tours are available by appointment only by calling 805.687.0793.
Parking: We have a large church parking lot next to our community with ample parking spaces. There are signs at the entrance of the community that will guide you to the security check point just before entering the church parking lot.
Check-in Procedures: You will proceed through our clearance tent where you’ll wash hands, have temperature checked, required to answer the standard COVID–19 questionnaire and will be provided a procedure mask if you do not already have a mask. Security will notify us of your arrival and we will meet you at the check-in location.
Masks: Masks will be distributed at the clearance tent and required to be worn in all common areas. Once tour has ended, the disposable procedure mask will be collected and discarded, unless the prospect requests to keep the mask.
Getting to Tour Location: Marketing/Sales Associate will escort you to a model apartment where we will have an opportunity to discuss your wants/needs while maintaining physical distancing.
Procedures for Touring: Tours will consist of accommodations, and if no residents are present, some of the common areas located near the administration building visible from the outside windows. These areas may include the dining room, main lounge, main park of the community and viewing the Fitness and Aquatic Center while maintaining physical distancing.
Areas you may visit during a typical in-person tour:
- Our expansive campus and all exterior common areas
- Main Lounge, Bistro and Dining Room exterior
- Model apartment(s) as available, if accessible through outside entrance
- Main Park and courtyard areas
Areas you can visit on a virtual tour from our website:
- Specific, desired model apartments
- Floor plans
- Special events
- Fitness and Aquatic Center
- Whole campus tour
Contact Us to learn more.
How We are Responding to COVID-19
Vista del Monte is built on a culture of innovation and creativity. This has enabled us to respond early and rapidly to challenges posed by COVID-19. Throughout this pandemic we have taken proactive steps, informed by CDC guidelines, in order to protect our residents, families, and staff.
- Health pre-screening for all people entering the community
- Increased disinfection protocols in common areas, departmental offices, and resident apartments
- Masks worn at all times in common areas
- Social distancing protocol encouraged throughout the community
- Watch a video of our staff member Carolina demonstrating the check-in process
We have also taken numerous steps to ensure our residents are engaged, comfortable and content.
- Safely delivered door-to-door meals directly to our residents homes
- Life Enrichment activities and classes provided via Zoom directly to resident apartments.
- Events with safe distancing in our community park
- Administration is available at all times for resident engagement by phone or interaction with social distancing and masks.
- We are helping connect residents to loved ones with Zoom, FaceTime, phone calls and other platforms
- Friends and Family Parade created to enable our residents to experience a fun-filled event featuring those who they love!
Check out Front Porch’s response to COVID-19.